Feature Ad (728)

AD (728x60)

Friday 16 May 2014

Filled Under:

Is It out of Place if My Fiancé Washed My Clothes When She Visit Me?

5/16/2014 02:13:00 pm


I would prefer if I remained Anonymous. I am young man of twenty (27), working with a reputable company in Lagos, having God-fearing Parents and two (2) Siblings.
It wasn’t long I started dating this love of mine. She is killing, attractive, respectful, anything you can describe someone you cannot do without. We have been dating for less than a year now, and I pray God should favour our future bliss if He wills it.
Lately, she visits me most Friday, and leave the next day, which is comfortable for me as long as we do not cross the red line. She is hard-working like I said earlier, even cook for me and sometimes do other chores.
But I observed that she doesn’t touch my used working clothes and other clothes used from Monday to Friday. This continued for more than three (3) weeks, but didn’t take offence nor should I ever.
Remember, she does other chores for me, even though I may not feel comfortable with it, I took it as training herself for future. Recently, for curiosity sake, I asked “BABE, Why do you not wash my clothes, but perform other chores?” Which she replied, ’We are not married yet, so it is not necessary until we are legally married’. That has been the usual saying whenever I asked about it.
I didn’t reply her that very day, but I was bothered within me if something beyond somewhere is involved. I called some friends, and they told me several things, but to me I wouldn’t take their suggestions, or in any way pursue such motive. But to get differed view from a world of differed people, I felt it necessary to see views that may not be clear or to enlighten me.

Although, I am not demanding a crazy reason from her, I only hope she could wash, even her friends confirmed that she does washing a lot, so why am I left in this diaspora of confusion. Maybe she’s pretending, she’s sincere, my clothes irritate her, or phobia for washing male clothes, I don’t know yet. But your varied answers could draw an anchor to this wandered ship which I myself ride. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment