Feature Ad (728)

AD (728x60)

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Filled Under:

Is It Proper To Stay In With My Sister’s Husband After Divorcing Her?

6/04/2014 12:38:00 pm


My sister’s husband was such a nice man, from a very good home with sound upbringing. I can hardly forget the day he allowed me to stay in with them after he managed to secure a job for me at his current work place. Really, he has done a lot for me, not everyone could do such favour. Life has really been good since my stay with them until a fatal blow crashed in.

My sister’s husband caught her wife red handed with another man on his bed. When I heard it, I was shocked, I couldn't believe my eyes. Questions like what went wrong between them? Is he not satisfying my sister sexually on bed? Why would she do such after two (2) years of marriage? I could not stop thinking about what to do next.

Remember, he secured a job for me in his workplace. Before long, the story has spread wide even as far as the work place. My dignity could not stand, I felt ashamed, not only the embarrassment she brought on me but on our family. What will people say about me too, a carbon copy or a pretender? My mind went far, with so many issues calling for attention. Not too long, he planned divorcing her which he eventually did.

Now my sister is no longer with him, but I am with him. It’s being a month with him in the house, and I am not free as I used to. In fact, will I be the one to wash his clothes, cook food for him, prepare him for work, and assist in the house chores? I dread thinking about this, but don’t have anywhere else to stay at present. What will people say? Will they say I want to enter his home as a second wife? Will they really believe I masterminded the whole thing? What is going on in his mind? What If he decides to throw me out of the house? Or is he thinking something I have never thought about?

I am 23 years of age, struggling in the heart of Lagos mainland, battling with the day-to-day stress of Lagos. My parents advised I leave the man and reside with them. Surely, we would continue to see at work no matter how hard I try to prevent him.  I have thought of moving out, but still limping on the opinion. Some of my friends also think that my sister’s husband may set me up in the workplace in order to revenge or not to have any contact with him. To say it all, my sister is already with another man and isn't bordered on the whole mixed up
.
I'm in this dilemma alone; and I need help from you all and those who may put themselves in my shoes.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?


Please post your comment below, We will be glad you did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment